Skip to Questions
Ask a librarian

WCSU Libraries

Asked & Answered - the information you need, just when you need it.

Useful Tip: If you are not finding what you need, click on the ASK US button to send a new question.

I have overdue books and a bill to my account charging me to replace the books. How do I go about doing that?

Last Updated: Jun 11, 2018  |  1 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Once books reach a certain "overdueness", the system automatically assumes they are lost or damaged or otherwise not coming back. If that's the case, you are responsible for the cost of replacing the books. Rest assured, however, that once they are returned, the replacement charges are dropped and the maximum fine per item is $10. Please go to the Circulation Desk at the Haas Library and speak to someone there.

Best thing to do (in the future) is renew the books before they are overdue - you can do this online, in person, or over the phone.

Answered by Veronica KenausisBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Chat with a WCSU Librarian

    Browse by Popular Topics

    access  –  alumni  –  APA  –  archives  –  articles  –  books  –  borrowing  –  business  –  business databases  –  circulation  –  citations  –  collections  –  company information  –  databases  –  dissertations  –  education  –  finance  –  Haas Library  –  hours  –  id card  –  ILL  –  ILLiad  –  industry information  –  journals  –  librarian  –  libraries  –  library  –  library fines  –  location  –  marketing  –  media  –  movies  –  newspapers  –  phone numbers  –  printers  –  printing  –  quiet study  –  reference desk  –  remote access  –  renew  –  research  –  research consultation  –  reserves  –  review literature  –  student employment  –  WCSU  –  web resources  –  work/study  –  yearbooks  –  Young Library  
    View All Topics