Can I print from my iPad?
Yes! Please make sure you have downloaded Google Chrome (free from the Apple Store).
NOTE: Not all browsers have been tested, so feel free to try another - however, you will most likely see an error if you use Safari, the default iPad browser.
Once you are in a browser, navigate to print.wcsu.edu and step through the process there.
NOTE: At the moment, all documents MUST be available from a webpage; iPad will not allow you to locate materials that have been stored on your device. (Additional note: at the moment, it does not appear possible to print from cloud drives such as Dropbox or Google Drive.)
Please be sure you have ENABLED POP-UPS at least for the duration of the printing process, as you will otherwise be unable to approve the print job. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. In the Chrome browser, tap on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right of the screen.
2. Navigate to "Settings"
3. Select "Content Settings"
4. Next to "Block Pop-ups" tap "On" (NOTE: If it reads "Off" like in the below image, you already allow popups, and can exit out of the Settings panel by tapping "Done" in the top right corner.
5. Set the slider on the right to "Off" (1), then tap the arrow at the top left of the window (2).
6. Click "Done" in the top right corner of the window. You should now be able to print.