Q. I need some articles for a research paper on autism. WCSU does not appear to own the journals. How do I get copies of the articles ?


Yes, you many request them on interlibrary using our ILLiad system.  You will need to set up a separate account to use it.  Go here to sign up: http://libguides.wcsu.edu/using/ILL

Once you have an account you can request the articles by filling out an article request form.  In the future, as you are searching the databases, you can click on the "Availability options" link and if the article is not available in our library you will be offered a "request on interlibrary loan" link.  When you click that link you will be asked to sign in to ILLiad and then the system takes it from there - filling out all the required information automatically - and all you will have to do is click the Submit button.

Please be aware that it takes 1-2 weeks for an item to be delivered, though article copies which are frequently delivered by electronic means are the exception.

  • Last Updated Sep 17, 2018
  • Views 46
  • Answered By Veronica Kenausis

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

SMS iconText
(203) 340-0616

email iconEmail